- Volume Recipes
> Salad > Vinegar and Oil for 100
|VINEGAR,DISTILLED ||1-1/8 lbs ||2-1/4 cup |
|WATER ||1-1/8 lbs ||2-1/4 cup |
|SALT ||1 oz ||1 tbsp |
|GARLIC POWDER ||1/4 oz ||1/3 tsp |
|PEPPER,BLACK,GROUND ||1/8 oz ||1/4 tsp |
|OREGANO,CRUSHED ||1/8 oz ||1 tbsp |
|OIL,SALAD ||1 lbs ||2 cup |
- Combine vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano in mixer bowl.
- Using a wire whip, beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed 3 minutes.
- Mix at medium speed 1 minute or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. CCP: Hold for service at 41 F. or lower.
- Whip or stir well before using.
|40 cal ||0 g ||0 g ||4 g ||0 mg ||117 mg ||1 mg|
Portion 1 Tablespoon